Venue name: Moda Portside
Address: Level 2, Portside Wharf, 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton QLD, 4007
Phone: 07 3868 3600
- The Riverview Room holds up to 270 guests (seated) or 450 (cocktail / standing).
- The Viewing Room holds up to 70 guests (seated) or 200 (cocktail / standing).
- There is an option to hire the whole venue for weddings of 320 (seated) or 800 (standing).
Reasons I love this venue:
- Gorgeous river views.
- Canapes on the balcony can provide a great, relaxed introduction to the gathering. (Check out the gorgeous pic below of the view at sunset!) It’s also good for your guests to have the option to head on to the balcony for fresh air and a break from the dancefloor later in the evening.
- For a bigger wedding (100+) the large dancefloor in the Riverview Room is awesome – if a fun, happening dancefloor is important to you.
- The venue is high end, beautifully presented, and fittingly special for an event as important as a wedding.
- The staff are pros. All over the details.
- The food is amazing. Let me say that again. The food is amaaaazing.
- The option of having fireworks behind you as you cut your cake is genius. That might sound like it has the potential to be tacky, but at Moda Portside it is pulled off with sophistication and creates a huge wow factor and excitement for the guests. Also makes for awesome photos and videography.
This venue is suited for:
- Brides and grooms who want a high-end, classy, but modern wedding venue. It is spectacular, in a simple, understated way.
- Brides and grooms looking at conveniently located Brisbane wedding venues. (Location is 8 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD).
Other useful facts about this Brisbane wedding venue:
- 350 undercover parks plus street parking available.
- Wheelchair access.
Packages / pricing etc.:
Please contact the venue to ensure you have the most up to date info about packages and to confirm any information written above.
Brisbane Racing Club
The Joinery West End
Hillstone St Lucia
An Island Hideaway
Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron