Location: 578 Royal Esplanade, Manly (in Brisbane’s bayside)
Phone: (07) 3396 8666
- Lawn ceremony (with water views) – up to 260.
- Sit down reception – up to 260.
- Cocktail / standing – up to 370.
Reasons I love this venue:
- From a wedding videography point of view, a ceremony on the lawn here is just gorgeous - with the masts of the moored boats in the background.
- Photo / videography opportunities with the marina as a background mean you don’t need to waste time travelling to a photo shoot location, if you don't want to.
- Great food.
- Friendly staff.
- Great dance floor space.
This venue is suited for:
- Couples wanting ceremony / photo shoot / reception all able to be provided at the same location.
- Couples wanting a picturesque outdoor wedding space while staying in Brisbane.
- Couples wanting an affordable Brisbane wedding venue.
Other useful facts about this Brisbane wedding venue:
- Lots of car parking.
Packages / pricing etc:
Please contact the venue to ensure you have the most up to date info about packages and to confirm any information written above.
Brisbane Racing Club
The Joinery West End
Hillstone St Lucia
An Island Hideaway