Location: Brisbane City Botanic Gardens. (75 Gardens Point Road).
Phone: (07) 3012 9606
Capacity: Up to 80 people seated or 150 cocktail style.
Reasons I love this venue:
- I was absolutely delighted when I discovered this Brisbane wedding venue! Although nestled in the heart of Brisbane’s City Botanic Gardens, The Gardens Club feels like a hidden gem to me!
- The ceremony location itself is in the City Botanic Gardens. The position is such that your wedding videography / photography makes it look like you are in a lush green clearing in a forest!
- The reception space is a beautiful Queenslander adjoining the ceremony space. It has the charm and intimacy of a home, with the most incredible outlook onto the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and city views.
- The food, catered for in-house, is incredible.
- The wedding coordinator Loren is outstanding and couples love her.
This venue is suited for:
- Couples wanting an elegant venue but one with character and charm.
- Couples wanting a central wedding venue in Brisbane’s CBD – particularly handy if guests are travelling to your wedding from interstate and overseas.
- Couples wanting ceremony, photo shoot and reception all able to take place at the one venue.
- Couples looking for a beautiful garden space for their wedding ceremony.
Other useful facts about this Brisbane wedding venue:
- Convenient parking is available at QUT.
- Ramp and wheelchair accessible amenities in close proximity to the main house. There is a wheelchair car park directly behind the building.
- There is a wet weather backup plan - your garden ceremony can move inside the main house should the weather be wet. The bay windows inside the cottage allow for garden feel regardless of weather and ample light for photos/videography.
- Incredibly, this venue is a "profit for purpose social enterprise"! Profits from weddings and events go directly to supporting Wise Foundation inititaves. One recent initative was the “Bee Lafaek Program” providing water purifcation systems to Timor locals in the form of a micro business, allowing them to sell clean water to the villages while achieving financial independence. More info at wisefoundation.com.au