Brisbane Wedding Videography
I'm glad your journey through cyberspace has brought you here. I hope you find something refreshingly different! My name is Michaela, Brisbane wedding videographer and founder of Your Wedding Story. Each wedding video is handcrafted from scratch, as the people and stories are so rich and diverse at every single wedding.
Emma + Eamon's Story
St Stephen's Cathedral | Brisbane Racing Club
Emily + Andrew's Story
Stuartholme | Victoria Park Golf Complex
Megan + James' Story
High Church | The Joinery West End
Sally + Matt's Story
St Mary's Anglican | Blackbird Brisbane
Request a Quote
Phone: 0423 378 250
What to look for in a wedding videographer
- Is the videographer using audio (voices), or is the final product just video footage?
- How many cameras will be used on the day? (More angles makes for a more compelling final product).
- Do you like examples of the videographer's previous work?
- How intrustive will the crew be?
- Is your videographer insured, and will s/he provide a contract spelling out your rights and obligations so there are no problems down the track?
- Is the videographer friendly and professional? (He or she will be with you a lot on your very important day, after all!)
- If you are based in Brisbane, it might also be handy to book a Brisbane wedding videographer. Most videographers will travel to film your wedding throughout South East Queensland, but it's really beneficial to hire someone you can meet with face to face prior to your wedding.