the Principal Videographer at Your Wedding Story
If you’re the kind of couple who want to capture the heartfelt love, warmth and joy between your family and friends on your wedding day minus the cheesy, lovey dovey, Hollywood style footage that makes you cringe, we will be a great fit!
Emma + Eamon's Story
St Stephen's Cathedral | Brisbane Racing Club
Emily + Andrew's Story
Stuartholme | Victoria Park Golf Complex
Megan + James' Story
High Church | The Joinery West End
Sally + Matt's Story
St Mary's Anglican | Blackbird Brisbane
Coming from a journalism background, I believe your wedding video shouldn’t just be a visual montage set to music. It should take people on a journey and tell a story about who you are as a couple, what you mean to each other, and what your family and friends mean to you.
Forget about staring awkwardly into each other’s eyes in a field of wheat, or any other ridiculous poses that don’t feel natural to you. Instead I focus on the friends and family who mean the world to you and the deeper significance of the day.
Request a Quote
Phone: 0423 378 250
Brisbane Wedding Videographer
What to look for in a wedding videographer
- Is the videographer using audio (voices), or is the final product just video footage?
- How many cameras will be used on the day? (More angles makes for a more compelling final product).
- Do you like examples of the videographer's previous work?
- How intrustive will the crew be?
- Is your videographer insured, and will s/he provide a contract spelling out your rights and obligations so there are no problems down the track?
- Is the videographer friendly and professional? (He or she will be with you a lot on your very important day, after all!)
- If you are based in Brisbane, it might also be handy to book a Brisbane wedding videographer. Most videographers will travel to film your wedding throughout South East Queensland, but it's really beneficial to hire someone you can meet with face to face prior to your wedding.